Friday, January 9, 2009

Bloom 09

A flower has no meaning until it blooms.

As I step into a year of new beginnings and promises, i choose to reflect on the we in me -Kumar and me will tie the knot this feb and it will be a year of blessings if we could make wows that last a lifetime!

If there were ten things I would want to do in this journey of togetherness, they would be:

  1. To love unconditionally
  2. To learn our family history and pass it on to our children
  3. To do something others said was impossible
  4. To never loose childlike curiosity
  5. To help a stranger in need
  6. To make something that will stand after I die
  7. To write a book
  8. To dream big and be willing to pay the price to make them come true
  9. To walk on beaches under a full moon at midnight
  10. To take a stand on something and not back down under pressure

No comments: