Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sharing and caring on the blogosphere

This morning I had a sudden brainwave..

I wanted people who love to read and look for blogs know that there are some blogs that I enjoy reading on a daily basis. I also knew that these people would have their own personal list of favourites.

If I shared some of the blogs that made me happy, they would in-turn do the same.This way we would all get to know many more such pearls lost in the ocean called the blogosphere. Hence, I shot this mail into the inboxes of friends who love to read, write and cook as much as I do :)


Dear All,

Have been thinking of all of you and wanted to share links to two blogs which I have enjoyed reading for over a year now. I must admit though that Marsha's blog is more recent than Aparna's :)

What is different about these blogs?

Marsha's blog is a delightful take on things that seem personal, but are every woman's tale. Her choice of words and natural descriptiveness coupled with her mastery over the queen's language will amuse and educate you. Hence, I take pride in promoting her blog..

Appu's blog is an extension of her- she's versatile and she makes versatile khaana by combining multiple cuisines..I have added the link to her cooking blog but do read her other blog on general and not so general stuff..What's common between both of them is that they are souls who love to share and enjoy life to its fullest..

Why am I doing this?

I believe that there are many gems in the blogosphere that we come across and may not necessarily follow, but by following these writers we give them a reason to write more.Which is both intensely engaging for the writers and intellectually amusing for the readers..

So read on and share links of blogs that make you happy!

1) marsha's bolg:
http://crimsonchaos.blogspot.com/
2) aparna's blog :http://aparnaskitchen.blogspot.com/

Love and wishes,

Harsha



No comments: