Sunday, February 28, 2010

Triangle of Manifestation

'Man- a being in Search of Meaning' Plato

A couple of years ago existentialism bothered me or rather haunted me on a daily basis. What is my purpose? Why do I emote? What is the significance of rituals? Is there a divided world between right and wrong?

Today, I have realised by experience, the power of silencing the thougts we don't need as the first step towards understanding the meaning and purpose of our existence. I feel a certain jubilation each day doing the same things I did yesterday deleting thoughts that bothered me. There is a certainty in the pursuit of happiness through the balanced conformity of the routine that I belong to.

I read about manifesting energies through Reiki and the simple act of drawing a triangle with my name on the left hand corner, my purpose on the right hand corner and confirming that the purpose of the manifestation is for the highest good of all puts a smile on my face each day. The steps of using this self created triangle of manifestation are simple:

1) Draw a triangle on an empty sheet
2) Write your name on the left hand corner and your purpose on the right hand corner
3) Indicate at the centre that your purpose is for the highest good of all
4) Hold the paper at the corners and spread your hands seeking energy around you
5) Close the paper amidst the energy created and thank the forces around you
6) Feel at ease and peace
7) Repeat the steps at the end of the day

This is a simple act of silencing and concentrating postivie energy but the joy of manifestation is blissful. Let the force be with you :)

No comments: