Friday, April 24, 2009

OCD on Susan Boyles performance

There are N number of blogs about her today. Britains got talent has unprecedented hits on youtube and other search engines, thanks to her...She is Susan Boyle- a 47 year old singer from a non decrepit group of villages as she calls it- she dreams of singing like Elaine page and what have we?

Tears rolling down our faces as we listen to her performance I dream the dream as we have our ritual tea together - its her song that's made it a ritual!

This is an Obsessive compulsive disorder that I dont want to rid myself of- every time I listen to her- there are many thousand dreams I dream up of - of writing poetry that would make people cry, of running on a moonlit beach, of being able to realise the true meaning of visioning, of being able to understand what innovation truly means, of answering as many unanswered questions, of being able to make myself as useful as possible to the world- to feel and believe in trasformation not as a transient but as a constant truth, of sitting on a swing and teaching geometry to little children, of trying to write a one pager on what the real indian spirit is, of being able to make my better half feel proud of me everyday...ohhh the train of dreams never cease...

I shouldn't say more- but listen to her and you will know what I mean-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

There is enormous talent untapped and hidden and it is a true privilege to dream of enjoying it everyday of one's life...here's another indication of Susan's impact- her mention in South park - http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malkin/b120345_south_park_proves_it_susan_boyle_star.html

And I dream again - of having a funnybone, a wishbone and a backbone that supports and encourages many a Susan Boyle out there :D

1 comment:

Operation Crazyhouse said...

Amazing video and the write up Harsha...!!!